Thank you for your interest in sponsoring the 13th annual Park Hill Parade!
The event is Denver’s largest Independence Day march (more than 8,500 people attended in 2022) and runs 100% on the generous donations of our sponsors. Become a sponsor today!
Title sponsorship: $800
Premier sponsorship: $500
Standard sponsorship: $300
All sponsorships include the benefits listed below. Higher-level sponsorship levels will include greater visibility, including higher and larger placement on website and promotional materials, as well as primary placement in press releases, articles, etc.
- On the event website at parkhillparade.com
- In any press material we create and distribute about the event (e.g. press releases)
- In any other ways used to promote the parade, i.e. posters, social media, articles, etc.
- On site at the parade
All funds raised for the parade will go directly into the production and promotion of the parade, including our street closure permits, logistics, marketing costs (website, advertising) and other costs like sanitation and decorations. Sponsorship questions can be addressed to Justin Bresler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-918-6517.
Summary of Event
When: Tuesday, July 4 2023 at 1:30 p.m. Staging starts at 12:30 p.m. at 23rd and Dexter.
Where: 23rd Ave. between Dexter St. and Krameria St.
Who Will Participate? Participation is open to anyone. The majority of entries to come from the following:
- Family and block groups
- Local businesses and community organizations
- Other local interest groups and performers (bands, drum lines, dance groups, classic cars, etc.)
- Elected officials
- Specialty groups (cosplay groups, horse groups, etc.)
Getting the Word Out
- Parade website (www.parkhillparade.com)
- Parade Facebook page
- Parade Instagram account
- Greater Park Hill Community newspapers, website, etc.
- Denver press (via press releases and interviews)
- Social media advertising
- Grassroots/friends and family and more!