Thanks for your interest in the parade!
We have received your information for the 2021 Park Hill Parade. We will be in contact with you in the next day or so to confirm your participation and to get more information about your entry.
This year’s event will come with additional pandemic-related safety regulations that will be communicated to all entries prior to the event.
In the meantime, please keep the following things in mind:
- Follow the Parade on Facebook and Instagram to show your support
- Check out the photo gallery (there are some great ideas there!)
- The parade is scheduled for Sunday, July 4th at 1:30 p.m. and will begin at the corner of 23rd Ave. and Dexter St. The parade will run along 23rd Ave. from Dexter St. to Krameria St.
- All participants will need to arrive at 12:30 p.m. at the staging area on Dexter St. between 23rd and Montview Blvd. Look for a parade volunteer to check in.
- We will send out more information as we get closer.
- If you have questions in the meantime, or if you are interested in becoming a sponsor you can contact the parade organizers at email@example.com or at 303-918-6517.